Colony Care Behavioral Health implemented a new electronic health record powered by AdvancedMD on January 2, 2024. With the new software, you will now have access to a new patient portal, which will allow you to see upcoming appointments and telemedicine links (if applicable), communicate with Colony Care, and see and pay statements in one, user-friendly, web-based platform.
Please note, we ask all clients to add their payment card information on file once you receive your first statement through the new portal. As part of this change, we will have the ability to verify insurance benefits to determine patient responsibility at the time of your session. Depending on your benefits, you may be billed at the time of your session for any copayment, coinsurance, or deductible through the patient portal.
Former Patient Portal
For any dates of service prior to January 1, 2024, you may receive online statements accessible at our former Patient Portal powered by Aura Elevate. To pay these statements, please visit the former, Aura Elevate Patient Portal at https://atl-auraeva.sigmundemr.com/5.3.2.
Please use your email and password created upon registration to access the portal. In the portal, click the Billing icon to view your statement and make payments securely. With any questions regarding your statement for dates of service prior to January 1, 2024, please contact our dedicated billing service at (630) 789-9103. Please note Colony Care Behavioral Health will no longer use the Aura Elevate Patient Portal for any other uses beyond billing and payments after January 2, 2024.
Register for the New Portal
We ask you to register for the patient portal as soon as possible so that you can receive and access important information related to your healthcare with a Colony Care Behavioral Health Affiliated Clinician. Please complete the following steps to register:
1) Visit https://pp-wfe-102.advancedmd.com/156401/account/logon (We recommend that you save this link as a favorite in your web browser).
2) Click the blue Register button located on the second-half of the landing page under “Don’t have an account?”
3) Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address exactly how you shared them with Colony Care upon your initial registration (i.e. the email you use to access the previous patient portal) and then click Register.
4) You will receive a Patient Portal Account Notification email with a link to the Complete Account Registration Screen.
5) Following the link to the Complete Account Registration Screen and enter the following information:
New Password (Passwords must contain a minimum of eight characters and
include one upper case letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one special character.)
Birth Date – MM/DD/YYYY (DOB of the patient must be entered exactly (i.e. your child’s DOB if you are a parent completing this process))
5) Read and agree to the Terms & Conditions
6) Click Register
7) Once the account is registered and activated, account holders are automatically logged in to the Patient Portal.
To review these instructions, see visual guides, and access full details and instructions on using the patient portal, please visit the following link: https://advancedmd-hub.knowledgeowl.com/home/readerlogin?r=%2Fhome%2Fpatient-portal-patient-facing-document
If you receive an error message and cannot register successfully, or have any other questions or concerns, please contact our office at 781-431-1177. Thank you for your attention and action to register for this patient portal. We hope that this improves your healthcare experience.